Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Audition Show 7 - The Road to Hollywood

Today was basically the best of the rest, a show that is meant to show us another 1 or 2 people who may make it to the Top 24 and also to make the schedule more even (two weeks of Hollywood follow starting next Tuesday). Not a bad show, not a great show, just filler to be honest. As always, I try to find two people who stand out a little even though I felt it was pretty hard this time.

I liked Aaron Kelly. He was probably the only guy they showed his age which seemed good enough to move forward. I also liked that he saw his situation (being taken away from his parents to live with his aunt) as his life being improved rather than ruined. (Note: The girl who said her life was bad starting with being born early and being in an incubator was ridiculous - you don't remember that, it does not affect you.)
I also liked Didi Benami. I felt for her, going to the audition solo when she was planning on going with her friend (who died) had to be hard. I though overall she did ok, she wasn't fanastic but she was a lot better than what was on most of the show.

Yes, lackluster update on lackluster show. Hopefully next week will be better, Hollywood got 3 hours given to it instead of 2 like last year which should help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment