Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Audition Show 1 - Boston!

Ok, my thoughts on Day 1 in Boston! (No NY this year so all the people who would go there were up in Boston which made the talent pool pretty good..) Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) is on board as this was right after Paula was fired and Ellen was not yet in. (Making it seem as if the firing was not planned which strikes me as bizarre - why wouldn't she be fired?) Posh looked much better day 2 than day 1, on day 1 she looked awful. (Note: She was always a very pretty woman, why she would already have had so much surgery on her face is beyond me. She looks strange...)

I loved Kara arguing with the rude guy although telling a guy he needs to be spanked strikes me more as flirting than scolding but maybe that's just me...

A couple of people stood out to me but the two I thought would do best were the following...
ASHLEY RODRIGUEZ

Very pretty girl, did a great job on a Alecia Keys song. She was one of those people you would have been shocked if she was bad just based on her look. She sang great, had a great vibe about her and is someone if they progress could easily wind up being one of the top 12.
TYLER GRADY
Not a slam dunk by any means, but sometimes you get the feeling they included someone because there is more there (It's not like they recorded this yesterday, everyone is already in Hollywood.) He is also extremely likable and like Ashley, seems to me to have the goods to make it to the top 12.
I also liked the girl from Brooklyn but I can't remember her name! (I can't remember anyone's name but I found them online, I could not find her.) We definitely need a finalist from Brooklyn, not that I am biased in any way. =P

Be back tomorrow with day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment