Thursday, January 21, 2010

Audition Show 4 - Orlando

The best laid plans of mice and men....

Yes, my plan was to watch it on DVR later but my cable box did not agree with that plan one bit and it doesn't appear i have the episode. What did I miss? Hopefully I can find somewhere that has the clips up so I can catch what I miss....definitely a pain...

Update: I decided to do the person by person youtube thing which basically may skip things, and means I didn't see the bad contestants, which is ok - I just want to see if I miss anyone good. And i have no idea who the guest judge is...and I'm not compelled to look for her, maybe someone will mention her as i watch.


Seth Rollins
I liked him. (Note: Broke my heart when his kid cried when he couldn't come in the room, Kate does that when I leave sometime.) He had a really nice tone. Everyone said Yes. "Blonde woman I don't know"'s comment was YES and I LOVED HIM. Nice story, nice guy, don't see winner quality but stranger things have happened.
Shelby Dressel
Kind of interesting. The result of her "disability" (she can't move part of her mouth), her being shy and afraid to audition was more interesting than her backstory. She was kind of fun, her voice was nice and her audition good enough to move on, plus she dropped an F-Bomb, which always makes for good TV.
That was really all I saw interesting from this show, let me know if I missed anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment