Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Audition Show 3 - Chicago

Ok, Chicago was bad. There is very little I need to say about this show. There were 2 things on the show I thought were entertaining.

1) Learning Shania Twain likes Asian men.
Here is John Park, a contestant that Shania said had a nice head, nice lips, and several other double entendre's that I forget. Great stuff. I had no idea what she was rambling about. John was so-so, but sometimes you see someone and although the audition was just ok, they have Top 24 possibilites. John was one, as was Charity Vance (below). I don't think either was great but I think both have the possibility to be better - although I have nothing to back that up!
2) Katelyn Epperly
I thought she was great. She looked great, her backstory was interesting (although I feel a bit bad for her as her mom seems to be falling apart) and she seems to have a chance to get better as the competition goes on.
The rest of the show stunk. Amy Lang stinks, is not funny and I don't want to see her anymore. Angela Martin on her 3rd try for Hollywood is not interesting to me (It would be more interesting if she didn't run away on an outstanding warrant, I don't buy the traffic court thing - call in sick!). And I remember nothing else...

No comments:

Post a Comment