Tuesday, May 18, 2010

IDOL TOP THREE!!


SORRY for the late update. A bunch of you know that I had chaos from Thursday on, which is done (at least the chaos part). I’ll update sooner this time, I promise. I did watch everything ( http://ai9pool.blogspot.com/ ) and can’t argue the results at all.

We said goodbye to Michael Lynche.

This definitely gave some clarity to the pool. It also got rid of a lot of the ties we would have. Please see the file (sheet 2) for the winning scenarios. I have scenarios for all 6 possible outcomes. First thing Thursday morning I’ll send out what happens in either of the two outcomes. For those of you only want to look if you MIGHT win, the possible list of winners includes Tracey Reynolds, Adam Cohen, Jacqueline Ferrante, Corrina Spears, Kyoko Tanaka and Meredith Rosen.

This week we are down to the final three. It’s two songs each, Judge’s choice and Personal choice. I think it’s a real tossup who gets eliminated this week, although I don’t think Casey can win. I think he can definitely come second. Lee is the contestant with the most momentum, he is better now than when he started, and he seems to be trying harder and harder each week. Crystal has seemingly been the frontrunner all season, but she is on total cruise control. She has been one real “moment” away from putting a stamp on this season and all but guaranteeing a victory, but she hasn’t even come close. It would be nice if tonight, for once – everyone just comes out and wows us. Some one needs to come out and seize the moment. And right now if you asked me to choose who that will be, I’d say Lee – but it’s a tossup.

See you tonight! Let’s hope we have two fantastic weeks to close out the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment